Are you ready to be a crucial part of an organisation dedicated to unlocking the potential of children with disabilities and additional needs across the UK? Brainwave, a leading charity providing multi-disciplinary therapies, is excited to announce a new opportunity for an Operational Support Officer to join our dynamic team in Bridgwater!
Job Summary: We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team—an individual who possesses a minimum of three years’ hands-on experience in Administrative roles with at least one year in a supervisory or managerial capacity. This role is crucial to the success of our administrative operations, coordinating support to our on site teams and those working remotely. Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating and providing administrative support across all teams.
- Collaborative working with a number of skills including confidentiality and compassion.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to maintaining high standards of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- As the successful candidate, you will have an opportunity to shape and propel Brainwave’s Administrative support function, playing a pivotal role in its development and growth
Salary: £25,000-£27,000 per annum, FTE based on 37.5 hours per week
Location: Office based at TA6 6LQ including occasional WFH
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week over 5 days
💼 How to Apply;
Please apply by emailing email@example.com your CV and a covering letter detailing how your experience could help you in this role and how you meet the requirements of our person specification. Your covering letter should not be longer than two sides of A4.
The Human Resources Officer will review all applications once the role has closed with the shortlisting panel, and will contact you as soon as possible on the outcome of your application.
Closing Date: Friday 15 December 2023 at 9.00am
Interview Date: Week commencing 18 December 2023