At Brainwave we believe that all partnerships should achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. We depend on the support of our corporate partners, large and small, to help us deliver the Brainwave programme. We will tailor a partnership that provides you with your desired outcome and helps you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives.
We will support you to create events and fundraising activities, providing you with regular feedback on the difference you have made to our families.
Brainwave Corporate Partners will also receive:
- Recognition on our website, in our newsletters and social media and PR support with national and regional media.
- Volunteering opportunities include; team building projects e.g. painting and gardening at our Brainwave Centres.
- Invitations to exclusive donor appreciation events.
- Networking, sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- Access to a variety of Brainwave fundraising events and activities.
Click here to see a list of our very generous current and previous supporters.
For more information please contact us on email@example.com
The Brainwave partnership was our strongest to date in terms of funds raised. The support from the Charity was outstanding, and they responded in a timely way to all of our requests. We were delighted to work with Brainwave as a Charity of the Year partner, and we were inspired by the results that we achieved together for children on the Brainwave programme.Nicola Ellen, the Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Shoosmiths