Skip to content
- Our families at Brainwave are very important to us. We hold open your appointments just for you and ensure that we have the right staff and facilities available so you can make the most of your session. In order to hold these appointments, we ask all families to pay a non-refundable deposit. In the case of an initial assessment this is £100 and for a reassessment £50. For weekly Therapy Sessions in the North West, we ask for a deposit of £20.
- if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, where possible, we ask that you provide us with six weeks’ notice. This will enable us to adjust our therapists’ schedules accordingly and we may be able to accommodate other clients on our waiting list. In these instances, your deposit will be rolled over to the rebooked session. As a matter, of course, Brainwave will contact families prior to their appointment date for confirmation, to allow you time to reschedule if necessary. If we do not receive six weeks’ notice, then Brainwave reserves the right to not roll over the deposit.
- Brainwave appreciates that there may be occasions that necessitate families to cancel their appointments due to unforeseen circumstances within six weeks of the appointment date. In these instances, we will try to be flexible in our approach to each individual case and any such issues are resolved at the discretion of the Centre Manager and Head of Therapy, who may choose to allow deposits to be rolled over.
- With regards to “No Shows” on the day of an appointment Brainwave will not refund or rollover the deposit.
- Brainwave operates a three-strikes policy for rolling over deposits. If a third appointment is cancelled (the deposit already having been rolled over twice), we assume the family are not in a position to follow the Brainwave Programme and will take the family Off Programme. In this instance, Brainwave will neither refund nor rollover the deposit.
- If for any reason Brainwave must cancel an appointment the deposit will be held for the next appointment or refunded, depending on the preference of the booker.