What is a Brain Tumour?
When brain cells grow abnormally a tumour can form. If the tumour puts pressure on certain areas of the brain it can affect how the body functions.
The Different Types of Brain Tumour
There are many different type of brain tumour and they are categorised based on their locations, the type of cells involved and how quickly it grows.
How Can Brainwave Help?
At Brainwave we see children with different types of brain tumours. As the therapists at our Centres see children from all over the country, and overseas, they have the knowledge and experience to help you and your child.
- Our qualified therapists have the time to explain your child’s condition and their presenting problems.
- We have the time to fully assess your child through play and work around your daily routine.
- Your child’s assessment and Therapy Programme shall be tailored to their individual needs and your daily routine as a family.
- We are your advocate and are always here for support and ongoing care.
- We provide in-depth therapy reports that can be sent to your NHS or private medical professionals, as we believe that working together maximises your child’s outcomes and quality of care.